FAT Recovery Features
DiskInternals FAT Recovery is a fully automatic utility that recovers data from damaged or formatted disks. The program scans the disk first, then restores the original structure of files and folders. Available for a free trial right now!
DiskInternals Fat Recovery Features:
- Boot CD. More ...
- Easy Recovery Wizard.
- Works under Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- Creates recovery snapshot files for logical drives. Such files can be processed like regular disks.
- Creates Virtual partitions. Such partitions can be processed like regular disks.
DiskInternals Fat Recovery can:
- Recover files from damaged disks
- Recover files from inaccessible drive
- Recover corrupt or damaged partition table.
- Restore disks after crash
- Unformat FAT drives
- Recover files deleted by accident
- Recover Photos from the erased or formatted media
- Undelete files deleted from the Recycle Bin.
DiskInternals FAT Recovery is fully wizard-based, meaning there is no technical knowledge needed. Any person can recover data from damaged or formatted disks on their own, without hiring a technician.
From various storage media including:
- Hard Drive
- Digital camera
- Floppy disk
- Zip Disk
- Jaz Disk
- Smart Media Card
- Sony Memory Stick
- Compact Flash card
- Secure Digital Cards
- xD Picture Card
- Flash Card
- PC Card
- Multimedia Card
- Any USB disk
- and many others